Tuesday 10 April 2012

Betty Boop

Here are some more pictures of toys and miniatures, from around the house.  Betty Boop The Kiss is my newest Betty, Kevin bought it, I don't have a K, so it is nice to have one.  






















The outside toilet I picked up on a trip to a car boot sale, and loved it.  The stud is a 'shelf sitter' and he is the perfect size for the toilet, as the cat watches.


























Wallace and Gromit was from a school fete, I have a few pieces around the house.  This is a play house with little characters in them, there's Wallace and Gromit, Feathers McGraw, and the Wrong Trousers, all from 'The Wrong Trousers' also in there are a Wendolene Preston and Shaun from 'A Close Shave'.  A close shave was set in Wendolene's Wools, so there must be added extra's.
'I like a bargain; more cheese Gromit?'













No comments:

Post a Comment